Christmas Shopping

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Still have a couple of little things to pick up for family. Have already given 2 gifts since Dad 'needed' a DVD player back in Sept and my sister was heartbroken to see that Mom's ancient old 'moulie' was beyond antique. I had already planned to get Dad a DVD player but gave it early since he would have gotten it himself before now. And my sister was looking forward to using Mom's to make baked gifts with.
Aside from those - all I have left is a LOT of cookies, a couple of pies and some bread to bake. And a couple of quarts of tortilla soup to make and can.

What's a moulie?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
What's a moulie?

It's a grinder/chopper/slicer gadget. I'm sure they are called different things. Back in ... the 70's when Mom got her's it was a 'Moulie'. She used it almost DAILY and my sister has resented that I would not giver her the one she left when she moved out of my house YEARS ago... I say - if you leave something at someone's house for more than 5 years.. it's no longer yours. :plbb
Anywho, she has a brand spankin new one now.
moulie.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a grinder/chopper/slicer gadget. I'm sure they are called different things. Back in ... the 70's when Mom got her's it was a 'Moulie'. She used it almost DAILY and my sister has resented that I would not giver her the one she left when she moved out of my house YEARS ago... I say - if you leave something at someone's house for more than 5 years.. it's no longer yours. :plbb
Anywho, she has a brand spankin new one now.
View attachment 23552

That's pretty cool!
Kinda like my moms Salad master which is now mine, and 67 years old. Works like it's brand new.
dust bath and saladmaster 017.JPG