CL find for Thistle

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd be afraid some yahoo would take a shot at it.

Other than that it would be fun. Dress him up for the upcoming seasons.....could be fun Thistle!!!!
Na ! That moose's rack will never make the "Boone and Crocket" list.... and it is not worth eting as it will be tough as rawhide. Not worth wasting a bullet on it. ;)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
My MIL's neighbors own a petting zoo and have a life-sized elephant statue in their yard. Made for a good point of reference when DH and I were dating and I was trying to find his house. :D

Thistlebloom definitely needs one of those--hopefully it would work to scare off the others coming to munch on her garden!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of my neighbors (I do have more than one) does metal work. He has made iron moose silhouettes, deer, coyote, pheasant, just about anything you want he can cut out in with his metal cutting machine. The items he makes are realistic and some are darned right natural-artistic like the pheasant flying over stalks of corn.

Stands to reason he'd be good. I was his fifth grade teacher. I still have two tee-shirts he designed for a school contest and wear them proudly and often.

Latest posts