Class Assignment

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I found this report about Abraham Lincoln in my attic. Boy, was I ever a progeny. :D

The Life of General Abraham Lincoln, by J.R. Lucas, age 12, 1981
Born in 1912, Gen. Abrahamilton Lincoln was raised by a colony of nudist mennonites in the backwoods of Tokyo, Mongolia. When he was 16, he uncovered Tollund Man from a peat bog in Ethiopia while travelling the world as a roving editor. When he was 21, he tried to enlist in the U.S. Army, but was turned down because he was a surrogate Naval captain. After complaining to his schoolyard chums about getting turned down, he was recruited by some guy and injected with an experimental serum. He was then deployed to hunt dow the Red Skull. He invented the Stealth Bomber after destroying Tesseract, and then flew Amelia Airheart across the Indian Ocean to pick up rare spices from Reunion and Madagascar. He returned to the Americas at Cades Cove in New Brunswick in 1950. He died in 1952 from an accidental shooting inflicted by the Baby. While on trial, the baby was charged with Murder 1 and went to the electric chair.
F

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Note the F at the bottom. That wasn't my writing.....

At least I don't confuse Captain America and Abe Lincoln anymore :lol:

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here's one I did on Henry ford.....
The Life of Henry Fjord, Jr. Lucas, age 10, March 26 1979
Henry ford was a person who liked to collect sock puppets. He surrounded himself with a band of rebel but merry men. Now he is ready to overtake the world at a minutes notice! I can't talk right now, nbut I have one warning! Nova Terra Orderum! NOVA TERRA ORDERUM!!!!!!!! Free masons run the country!

F-

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
So um, how many years were you in the 4th grade?

Actually, the truth is that when I was supposed to do a book report on the further adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, I wrote a report about Nat King Cole instead.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm just double checking to make sure you guys know this was a joke and that I wrote all of this crap yesterday :cool:
But you probably figured that out when I wrote about New World Order in latin..... The NWO theory didn't exist in 1979....