Cloud burst with the sun up.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
It was 100degrees, it clouded over, rain coming from the south west, lightning and thunder. Lightning hitting so close the thunder clapped almost at the same time. Yet the sun was bright, like a searchlight as it begin to set. Yerazel was taking a picture through the screen, if it comes out, I'll post it. The sky is wet and wild, had to close the windows the rain was all over me , I'm 6' from the window. Lightning hitting all around, wish you were here.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was 100degrees, it clouded over, rain coming from the south west, lightning and thunder. Lightning hitting so close the thunder clapped almost at the same time. Yet the sun was bright, like a searchlight as it begin to set. Yerazel was taking a picture through the screen, if it comes out, I'll post it. The sky is wet and wild, had to close the windows the rain was all over me , I'm 6' from the window. Lightning hitting all around, wish you were here.
Just like that here right now. Not 100 degrees though, probably 75. But, what thunder and lightning!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Have a look at theses. Our weather instruments say we received 17/100 inch of rain in this short time. The sky was doing wonderful things.

Attachments

• storm1.JPG
    storm1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 167

Latest posts