Coffee

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Coffee with puffed pastry filled with my jelly.

Attachments

• Tarts, 02-03-23.jpg
    Tarts, 02-03-23.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 26

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oats (unsweetened) with homegrown blueberries topped with chopped walnuts. A side of organic 24-hour-cultured yogurt with a dollop of St. Dalfour's strawberry jam.

DH is setting up a small table for me in the living room. His desk is just on the other side of a half-wall (he's been working from home).

This will make it easier for me to work with my seeds and garden planning. Much easier than trying to juggle all of that in a reclining chair with a cat sleeping on my lap. :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good morning y’all! Another SUNNY day today! Maybe the mud hole at the gate to the back pasture will dry up so I can go park the stock trailer and unhitch, maybe by tomorrow?
It’s REAL foggy outside, but at least it’s not rain!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good morning y’all! Another SUNNY day today! Maybe the mud hole at the gate to the back pasture will dry up so I can go park the stock trailer and unhitch, maybe by tomorrow?
It’s REAL foggy outside, but at least it’s not rain!
How are you? How's that knee? I hope it's less painful now.

It's really cold here today but we have had a little sun. We keep getting threatened with snow so I have my shovel ready and waiting.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have the snow shovels on the deck ready to go also, @Marie2020 . But today, it's raining and, once again, very dark at 7am. Maybe I should use a shovel to break up the pile of snow beside the driveway ... it's been there fore.evah! I'm sure the lawngrass would appreciate it.

Oatmeal and raisins with a big spoonful of cream cheese for a 2nd breakfast. Watching Japanese candy makers on teevee and imagining chocolate chips in the bowl ... no, no!

Rhubarb??? No sign of it yet. We had better start sourcing some strawberres for pie!

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have the snow shovels on the deck ready to go also, @Marie2020 . But today, it's raining and, once again, very dark at 7am. Maybe I should use a shovel to break up the pile of snow beside the driveway ... it's been there fore.evah! I'm sure the lawngrass would appreciate it.

Oatmeal and raisins with a big spoonful of cream cheese for a 2nd breakfast. Watching Japanese candy makers on teevee and imagining chocolate chips in the bowl ... no, no!

Rhubarb??? No sign of it yet. We had better start sourcing some strawberres for pie!

Steve
I don't know how they managed it but I managed to get rhubarb from our local store. I just love it .

Good to see you Steve. Stay warm ;)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
French coffee is burnt, but coffee coffee is very nice if made properly, I've moved recently to, get ready: Decaffeinated, I know, I know! Bue I have, for reasons,
😊🇺🇸
I love my taylors coffee, strength 6. I only have it three times a week but my mug holds 9 little cups so I'm guessing I have 27 cups a week 🙃 ☕ 😅