Color Suggestions

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Does the room REALLY need painting?
I would look at warm colors. Beige with gold (or red tints but be careful or it could look pink!) A light gold with deep gold trim. For a bigger contrast a sage green maybe. Play around with color samples. Most paint stores have small jars to try. Paint a board and set it next to or behind. Look at it in day light and artificial light. Gloomy and sunny days before you make a decision. I did not take my own advice and painted a bathroom THREE times before I got color I liked/wanted. Thank goodness it was a small room.
Oh, and that set is STUNNING, have fun decorating the room with new paint, spreads, artwork, etc...

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well geesh Nyboy, I was going to suggest you color the room light grey with white trim! The furniture has warm colors/tones and I like to offset those types with something cool. I also like to mix vintage with modern, which the light grey is. I would place the furniture to see how it looks with the room the way it already is first. This will give you an idea of which direction to go with what color. Whatever color you choose just make sure it is a light color. You already have too much dark in that furniture. They are beautiful pieces by the way.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This might be fun! But, I don't have good color vision ... Also, I can't think at the moment how to make bolder lines:

auburn C94A33

midday sky B6C0FE
Do you think the furniture is about that color? And, how about that blue???

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Room
NyBoy's Furniture

I could come up with some symbols ... I'm thinkin' here.

Steve
Color Palettes1.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts