Coolest Garden Shoes EVER

elf

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
They look like they're meant to stretch to fit to some extent. I have such a hard time getting shoes wide enough, that I pick out everything in a catalog that MIGHT fit, knowing I'll have to send back all but one or 2 pairs. So go for it- you can send them back. I think they're cute - but then again, I love Crocs - mainly cuz they're WIDE!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I can just picture someone following your track thinking they were following bigfoot.
:D

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
hoodat said:
I can just picture someone following your track thinking they were following bigfoot.
:D
:yuckyuck And with the size of my feet I wouldn't doubt it! :gig

elf

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Don't get the black-too evil. It will make you look like you belong on X-Files. Get a funky color or fleshtone. Do let us know how they feel if you get them and send pics. on your feet.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
elf said:
Don't get the black-too evil. It will make you look like you belong on X-Files. Get a funky color or fleshtone. Do let us know how they feel if you get them and send pics. on your feet.
See if that have them in polka dot. That way you can get a matching clown costume for a complete ensemble.
Just kidding. Leave the fancy outfits for garden tea parties. We just want to be comfortable while we garden. Bugs don't laugh anyway.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
My first thought was...you don't need them. My second thought was...OMG why would you want those!

But.. if they are sooooo you then go for it! :D It's o.k. for our wackiness to show sometimes. :lol:

I just think they may be a little slow to put on because you have to put each toe in it's place like a glove. I like garden shoes that I can put on and take off fast without using hands since I'm constantly going in and out of the house. I personally don't like stuff between my toes either. I'm not sure how comfortable that would be.

Just a thought. Do let us know if you get them and how they work out.

Mary

elijahboy

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
would so wear those to a waterpark!!!!!!!!!!!!

would it be so funny if you wore these in boots in the winter time and took your boots off in front of people and you had those on

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've gotta admit they appeal to my wacky sense of humor. I would probably enjoy the company of anyone who would wear them.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm still shocked that this post came back from the dead, because I wanted these way back for Christmas. It didn't end up happening though. For 1 they were made in china and over $100 too!

No money for them if I changed my mind now! :(