Corn math

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
hangin'witthepeeps said:
We've always had skunk problems, but this juvenile had made it's home underneath my home. The smell on the day's it fought with bigger skunks was unreal. Then my poor 9 year old would be teased mercilessly at school because the smell will linger for days. One day I had to leave my purse in my car at work, it was just too smelly to bring in the office.

Where I live skunks, racoons, opossums, and enormous squirrels are just a fact of life. I just can't handle the living under my house and causing my son to be picked on. That's why all my animals have rabies shots, which is especially important this year with the mild winter. In a county next to us an older gentleman was attacked by his bull because it had contracted rabies.

Smelly skunks, rabies, and bullies at school. No wonder gardening is my "hobby", it allows me some peace, lol.
There are times humans must come first. Get some poison for the skunk. Or use a trap. Cover it with a plastic tarp after you catch it. Put it in the truck carefully. My husband leaves them off at the back of a mall that is surrounded by woods. I do not think it is legal. oops-no do't do this.

Latest posts