Craigslist and Other Bargains

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
There used to be a store in every mall that sold antique reproductions called Bombay company. Years ago I bought a green marble top end table in empire style. It was a expensive purchase for me at the time. I still have table in my livingroom. I could not believe when I saw its mate on CL for $35, I was sure it was sold. I emailed seller if still available I wanted here my number. I could not believe when she called, i was so happy i did not even try to bargain on price now I have a pair.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:weee:weee:weee:weee:clap:clap:clap:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
There used to be a store in every mall that sold antique reproductions called Bombay company. Years ago I bought a green marble top end table in empire style. It was a expensive purchase for me at the time. I still have table in my livingroom. I could not believe when I saw its mate on CL for $35, I was sure it was sold. I emailed seller if still available I wanted here my number. I could not believe when she called, i was so happy i did not even try to bargain on price now I have a pair.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:weee:weee:weee:weee:clap:clap:clap:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya
Well show us a picture!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
48381914_2201001516577914_7563797730242330624_n.jpg

Latest posts