Craigslist and Other Bargains

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Inspector came yesterday, the couple came too. We all had a good time. Inspector told them how lucky they were because it almost never goes as well as our transaction is. My DD is doing all the paperwork, preparing contracts, emailing them to us to E-sign, E-initial and hit send. It goes to the lender and to us. My daughter is brilliant, I have to brag on her. She did this when they sold their house in Odessa and saved them a ton of money on commissions. Now she is doing the same for me. The lender told her she should be a For Sale By Owner consultant. LOL

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Inspector came yesterday, the couple came too. We all had a good time. Inspector told them how lucky they were because it almost never goes as well as our transaction is. My DD is doing all the paperwork, preparing contracts, emailing them to us to E-sign, E-initial and hit send. It goes to the lender and to us. My daughter is brilliant, I have to brag on her. She did this when they sold their house in Odessa and saved them a ton of money on commissions. Now she is doing the same for me. The lender told her she should be a For Sale By Owner consultant. LOL
All sounds good. And of course you should brag about her.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just catching up on this thread and see @baymule you are ahead of you schedule! It is not spring yet. It is great DD is so good at home sale transactions.
Yeah, wasn't going to list farm until March. Closing date is February 17!!! I'll be gone before my planned listing date!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got a deal today at Tractor Supply! 4 long sleeve winter shirts, 2 pull over and 2 flannel. $7.99 each!
9427454F-FA02-4746-B3CE-19DC229B8C82.jpeg

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, I've been needing a long sleeve winter shirt for ages. All I have are short sleeves ones or light sweaters. Going to our cabin tomorrow. I'll definitely stop at a TSC if I see one. I think there's one on the way.

Good deal and glad you didn't just get one lol.
Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, I've been needing a long sleeve winter shirt for ages. All I have are short sleeves ones or light sweaters. Going to our cabin tomorrow. I'll definitely stop at a TSC if I see one. I think there's one on the way.

Good deal and glad you didn't just get one lol.
Mary
End of the season sale rack, most were XL, but I found some to fit me. Hope you find some good deals!