CSI

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Granddaughter #1 told her mom ( our daughter ) that after 5 years of tutering her classmates, correcting homework and test papers for her class. Instead of becoming a teacher, she will now concentrate her studies to become a C. S. I. . She currently is in 8th grade. So if you are even thinking of doing in your spouse or anyone else, you will be in deep doo doo when she solves the case. ( she is a straight "A" student ). :thumbsup

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Eighth grade must be a life-changing grade. My Grandson who had his future planned since 4th grade has switched as well. Still using the military to pay for schooling, but no longer looking to JAG, but space, robotics or such.

Thank you for the advanced notice. She just might be working unsolved cases once she's solved all the (for her) current ones so not considering that she'd be investigating something done in 2015 could be a big mistake.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Murder ??? or kill in self defence to protect against an invader on the group with an intent to steal a wife for himself ? :hu

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our granddaughter #1 graduated from 8th grade in one of the largest school districts in Cal. . She got 100% on all of her homework, quiz, test, extra credit tutering 6th graders, 4.0 GPA, and got Highest Honors. :clap :bow Too, she is a virtual clone of her mother ,( a beauty queen) our daughter who is a virtual clone of her mother (my wife ), who is a virtual clone of her mother , My wife's mother was one of 9 siblings who all looked exactly like their mother. No one has any trouble in seeing who our sons' mother is as well as who their kids grandmother is. Seems that that " X " chromosome is quite DOMINANT from generation to generation. :ep

Latest posts