Cussin' !

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Analysis. How it changes over time.

And, ways to be more creative :cool::

url=!@#$%^&*! SHOOT.

You can even learn a word for the "bleeps" but there won't be any of the "7 bad words that can't be said" ;). Just bleeps . . . with analysis.

Steve :)

oh, SHOOT. Give me moment while I try a different URL! :/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7dQh8u4Hc[/youtube]

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
"People from Ohio were found most likely to cuss..."

Oh my god, it's true! It's so true! :lol:

Many people that I know seem to be bleepin' them out all of the time! I even use them sometimes! (I know, I'm bad.)

It does make sense though. Ohio had many German speaking migrants. Could the fact that my family seems to be the worst stem from the fact that we also part Russian? My dad has to use at least one in every couple of sentences. :rolleyes:

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
2mo5pow.gif

....pa says hi.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well that was educational! It brings up another question...who studies this stuff?

My favorite comedian is Brian Regan, who is well known for his clean comedy. Dennis Miller has said that you have to be a much better comedian to do a clean act. It takes a lot more creativity.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Vulgarities are common by definition. So-called comedians who use them are common sorts - base and far short of hilarious.

Etymologists study things like this, Thistle'.

You know how "stink" went from being something that could be a pleasant "stink" to always bad? We see that with bad words of all sorts. Seems to me that we should be careful about baaad becoming something that is "good." Young people often don't stop and think about the nonsense.

Steve

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
:watering :throw :rose :weight :bouquet ... these stink pretty !

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Alright! Inspired me to get one of my emergency spare cigars and smoke it!

I stashum ceegarz ferincase I runouta my Seneca cigarettes. Only got 3 cartons this month at the reservation. Coyote Valley Pomo.

Reminds me, what's the most flavorful variety of tobacco? I grow little Hopi and tall Scherazi each year. I love Scherazi's flowers. Like a whole mound of light pink Petunias set at eye level.

One good holiday season greeting there is, May Great Spirit Usen and all spirits of nature give to all growth, happiness, and rain, and sunshine with the miracles of light, and may friend spirit Christmas be in all hearts as joy.

This puts spiritual diversity in the form of an Irish blessing, along with the most universal native creator spirit, adds Geronimo's name for it, and the many other native spirits worldwide, including the one whose birth is celebrated who certainly is a friend spirit.

Latest posts