daughter freed the Eagle~and it could fly```

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
These days animals have more rights than any mere human. Have you seen the animal rescue shows such as animal cops, pit bulls and parolees, cats from hell, etc. ??? What do you expect from bleeding hearts who are in a possition of power ? :he :idunno

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I used to work for ID Fish & Game. The amount of "rescued" critters by the well meaning but CLUELESS is staggering. Very rarely can these animals be rehabbed to return to the wild and shelters are a cruel solution to a wild spirit.
Kudo's for helping the eagle!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
The coyotes patrol even during the day ~took two of our hens a while back~coyotes were around that day~a young eagle~unable to fly~on the ground~ would have been easy``` The big bird needed a safe haven~had I been here~I might have though~what if we help~maybe there's a law~maybe someone will tell~well`the bird is in the sky coming by for rabbits~I think we're good~except for the officious```

There's a place~somewhere between the bleeding hearts and Nazi~where they both look your way with a jaundice eye~that free caring people live~and must be aware of the righteous anger of each```

Last edited: