Daylilies

kingscalls

Sprout
Reaction score
Beginning summer of 2008.....My wife and I will begin selling Daylilies. We currently have 50 variaties and pics for most of them. We want to get pics of the one's we do not have, that's why we are waiting until summer to begin selling. We will send plants with no less than 2 fans........info on each plant....height at maturity.......size of bloom...color..
and any other info pretaining to the plant. Prices will be $7.00-$10.00 each + shipping.
Please keep us in mind if you are looking for Daylilies come early summer. You could say,"we are expanding from just call ducks and chickens to now also include daylilies.
Also, if you order 10 or more, we will include 1 free (of our choice). Thanks and everyone
have a wonderful and safe holiday season! Jeff & Kristal

homebody

Sprout
Reaction score
I love daylilies, they are my favorite flowers to grow. I also love hostas. My sister and I try to go to Michigan once a year to a grower in Baroda-Sunshine Gardens-to buy daylilies and other plants. A few years ago, we discovered a place about 10 miles from home (Marion, IN) that was going out of business. We dug until we were unable to dig anymore! When I moved to my current home about 2 years ago, I dug and transplanted as many of my daylilies and hostas as I could. Now I have 5 acres, as opposed to a city lot, and would definitely be interested in getting more daylilies. I will be looking for your pictures! Your prices sound very fair.

amyquilt

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
WOW!! I'll be watching this thread for when you start selling! Hope we are moved and ready to do our yard by then!

Latest posts