DD had a photo shoot

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
True, Beautiful! :hugs
I don't know if the photographer picked this up, But, the warm colors on your DD, and eldest GD don't compliment either of them, BUT, blend into the fall warm colors in the background, making their faces and blue eyes pop out and match the bluish mountain in the distance.
Just a clinical scientific explanation of what you Already know! lol

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
True, Beautiful! :hugs
I don't know if the photographer picked this up, But, the warm colors on your DD, and eldest GD don't compliment either of them, BUT, blend into the fall warm colors in the background, making their faces and blue eyes pop out and match the bluish mountain in the distance.
Just a clinical scientific explanation of what you Already know! lol

Certain colors and lights really make their eyes flash and shine, especially Evelyn. DD's eyes changed over the years and DS. Both had totally blue eyes but developed yellow flecks, same as what happened to me, and sometimes our eyes look slightly green. DD hates it. LOL. We all get older. Thank you for the compliment!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful. Those blue eyes are stunning.

Thank you Carol Dee. I think we have told her a little too much she has pretty eyes. DD got a full length mirror yesterday and put it on her bedroom door and Evelyn went and looked at herself and said mmmmmmmm pretty blue eyes. LOL

Latest posts