Dividing Irises--FINALLY took the plunge

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Orloff,

I checked your local Craigslist (Spokane), and sure enough there are a ton of Iris for sale...some as low as .25 cents a tuber.

Here is just one posting, and there were many more!!!
http://spokane.craigslist.org/hsh/1370993927.html

Sorry I cannot help at this time.

Sincerely,

Ron

OPPs, I forgot.... Welcome to TEG!!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know, :rolleyes:

I am always posting stuff on the backend of other posts. Well, this way I can contribute to mass confusion. LOL

Ron

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
ducks4you - thanks for starting this, again i find out how much i do not know! .. i am so surprised you got so many new irises .. who would of thought (obliviously not me!).
Greensage45 - if i havent said it out loud - i think it every time i read your posts "YOU ROCK!" .. thanks for sharing your experiences, i am learning more about irises than i ever thought i should learn, and with pictures omg that helps this newbie very much.
Broke Down Ranch - maybe its just me, but i have killed more than i have kept alive, im down to 2, not sure how many i started with but it was more than 2! buried to deep im sure ..
oh boy the craigslist, great tip ..
i didnt even know irises came in colors, i thought they were all bearded and purple .. im going to google irises and plan out my dividing .. i kinda feel like i just won some free irises from my own yard .. YEA!!!
thank you everyone!

Latest posts