Do the birds know best?

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been hearing more and more spring birds out and about already. It's been an exceptionally warm winter, so I'm wondering if the birds know that we're not going to suddenly get cold weather, or if it's just because it's been warm, so they think it's time to come back. What do you think? Do the birds know something we don't?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
curly_kate said:
I've been hearing more and more spring birds out and about already. It's been an exceptionally warm winter, so I'm wondering if the birds know that we're not going to suddenly get cold weather, or if it's just because it's been warm, so they think it's time to come back. What do you think? Do the birds know something we don't?
Oh I think nature does give us signs as to how the weather will be like. Today while I was pruning my apricot trees and putting down mulch around my spring flowers coming up, I noticed a wasp sitting on one of the branches on my tree. I think Winter is coming to an end :fl if you look closely theirs signs everywhere.
It sure is really nice noticing all these signs of the birds singing makes me look forward to the better days of Spring. :)