Does Your Dog SPLOOT?

RUNuts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We had a Cocka-terri-poo that played superdog on the kitchen tile. Sometimes he would drag himself across the kitchen with the hind legs splooted out behind him. What a rough life!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Recently it has come to my attention that some dogs SPLOOT. I accessed our dogs, and indeed, there is a SPLOOTER in the pack!

You might know that it is Trip. Trip gave evidence of SPLOOTING the very first night we had him in our home.

img2108-jpg.41203

As he grew, his SPLOOTING grew with him. He got bigger and his SPLOOT got bigger too!

img2242-jpg.41204

SPLOOTING gave him the advantage to get in close to what ever was going on. He paid close attention.

img2243-jpg.41205

Trip tried to teach his buddy Parker, how to SPLOOT, but Parker rolled sideways and did it wrong.

img2259-jpg.41206

Heck, he even tried to teach our grand daughter how to SPLOOT! She SPLOOTED a lot better than Parker, but she was supposed to SPLOOT on her belly like Trip!

img2317-1-jpg.41207

So, do you have a SPLOOTER?

https://www.cuteness.com/blog/content/what-is-a-sploot

I have known Splooters very well ~ they are one in a hundred~ maybe fewer than that```

None of our dogs are Splooters today```

Susannah

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Northern Rivers, New South Wales, Australia
Thank you...he was healthy up 'til that day...we came into the office and he woke up, so I went to get his dinner...I was only gone a moment, James said he walked over to my chair and just collapsed...even at this age it is still a shock...he was loved by so many folk here in Australia - he was one of the first imported into my country and had many pups - great, great grandchildren...I had fb friend from South Africa, turned out he had a Havanese - Quin's grand daughter...small world, eh.

Latest posts