Dogs and Ducks

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My freaking dogs keep knocking my garden fence down. It is just some stakes and chicken wire put up to keep out the duck. My pitbull can clear the fence but the mastiff is just no so agile. he knocks it down and if I don't catch it the ducks get in and feast on my collard green sprouts and squash leaves. Then I don't know till the next day and all those pretty little sprouts I have been nursing are gone!!!!!!!!!! I think they are working together. Bad duckies and bad doggies. I need to find some cheap fencing quick!!!!!!!!!!!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh honey I empathize I have bullies (see my video in my link)

the difference is they eat the collards and kale and then make my life a horrid stink bomb!!!

the chickens do not nearly do as much damage as the dogs for me

good luck I hope you get what you need

headred

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I got some free lattice off craigslist and have fenced everything that ducks and dogs can reach. Its great! But took me a few months to get everything built and they sure ate a bunch of stuff in the meantime. Good luck!

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am looking for cheap fencing to keep the ducks off the patio. I hosed off all the poop a little while ago and I swear they all came on the patio to chew me out for messing up all their hard work!

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I totally know what your talking about. My ducks like to watch TV with us from the patio through the sliding glass door but a patio full of duck poop is unpleasant to say the least.

Latest posts