Don't Always Benefit from All those Signs?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
ahandicap-gas-sign.jpg

This guy is supposed to be helpful in just what way?

awheelchair_sign.jpg

So, where are we going from here?

And, this is what got me started off in this direction:

Demetri Martin's photo of the day

Steve

Think you'd like to get off the subject of this thread? You can check out any time you like . . . :

aaaaiiiiiee.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The first two seem to be warning people in wheel chairs about the bad habits of gas station attendants and alligators, and the last one is obviously sponsored by the government.

So, Steve, apparently your outdoor garden chores are finished for the season!? :p

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
. . . So, Steve, apparently your outdoor garden chores are finished for the season!? :p
Well no, Thistle'.

I was in the cutting garden for a couple hours today. Got the string trellises off and the plants down.

'Bout all that's left to do is get all the posts back to their pallet beside the garage. For awhile there, I was thinking that the weather might turn real bad with wind, snow & rain. Then, the ground would freeze before I could get those posts out. None of that really happened so it looked like now or never.

Our last 50 afternoon of the year was on the 6th of November in 2010.

It was kind of miserable out there with wind and drizzle. Supposed to be in the low 20's by tomorrow with a high of only 41F.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
24F this morning but the sun is coming up :coolsun!

This could have been posted on the "How did you get here" thread as representing my travels . . .

Instead, I've used the picture to link to a YouTube video of Street Signs. Compiler says that lack of sleep resulted in silly video :D! The song is cute too. I checked the lyrics ;):

:) Steve :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, didn't check the lyrics..was to busy chuckling at the signs.

Like Thistle says, I don't think you have enough garden work to keep you busy! You're playing on the computer too much. ;)

Mary

Latest posts