Dying viburnum bush

farmettehopeful

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm sorry, what is debris harm?! I still have to cut that whole side off, the other looks good-minus the fact that it didn't bloom this year :-( I just have to figure out how to make the remaining part look okay with it being just on the right side, almost looking like it will topple over when I cut off the left!

joz

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
hedgenursery said:
It looks like winter weather destroy. I would start with reducing out all deadwood. Then decrease to enhance the form. I would also cut the staying shrub back about 1/3. I have a elegance and it likes to be cut. In looking at underneath of the back area, is that debris harm I see?
This is a spam post. Don't worry about "Debris Harm". Some weird translation thing pirated Catjac's previous post:

catjac1975 said:
It looks like winter kill. I would begin with cutting out all deadwood. Then trim to improve the shape. I would also cut the remaining bush back about 1/3. I have a beauty and it loves to be trimmed. In looking at the bottom of the trunk, is that bark damage I see?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe that explains some other strange posts I've seen. The words are sort of similar to what we would expect, but the meaning comes out to be ---well---meaningless!

Latest posts