Email Made My day

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

I'm Mary Kate, a writer for Martha Stewart Living. We're doing a March column of pro grooming tips and Martha wanted us to get the scoop right from you! (She passed along your contact info.)

I was hoping I might be able to set up a phone interview with you for next week -- the story is due midweek, so ideally, we could speak Monday or Tuesday. I know you must be very busy (especially with the holiday rush) so please let me know what might work for you and I'll work around your schedule. (I wish I could come out and see you in action!)

Please let me know what might work -- can't wait to speak with you!

Best, Mary Kate Frank

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good for you! You will post a link, if available? Or get a copy of the magazine and copy/type the article to TEG for us to read? :thumbsup

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

I'm Mary Kate, a writer for Martha Stewart Living. We're doing a March column of pro grooming tips and Martha wanted us to get the scoop right from you! (She passed along your contact info.)

I was hoping I might be able to set up a phone interview with you for next week -- the story is due midweek, so ideally, we could speak Monday or Tuesday. I know you must be very busy (especially with the holiday rush) so please let me know what might work for you and I'll work around your schedule. (I wish I could come out and see you in action!)

Please let me know what might work -- can't wait to speak with you!

Best, Mary Kate Frank
Woooooow!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good for you! You will post a link, if available? Or get a copy of the magazine and copy/type the article to TEG for us to read? :thumbsup
Shouldn't we each be buying a copy or two, @baymule ? We could read, then send to NyBoy. He can use them as promotional literature for his business :). I can even think of a person or 2 (DD?) as recipients of a Christmas subscription - with the caveat, that I'm allowed one issue.

Steve

Latest posts