Ever find a close friend lost for years and years ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Well just did that We had both worked for Max Factor a large cosmetic company ~ he Jose ~ as a componder and myself as a Mechanic ```

Jose and him mother came recently then from Spain and was working at the Hollywood Plant ~ I could go to all plants ~ I was lead man and chief steward ~ we went to the desert and shot our rifles ~ laughed and talked the world over for years ``` Then world exploded ~ I began moving to the mountains of Northern California and Max Factor began closing it's California plants for a move to the East Coast to escape the union,
They let me tour the plants when I was down to Southern California ~ but life was like the inside of a washing machine and friends were swept away in the tide ```

I often thought how can I ~ will I find my friend ~ will we never laugh, drink or eat together ~ how is his mother ~ when she talked ~ her voice was like a little bell ~ beautiful ```

Well ~ yesterday I got on the internet and searched ~ their name is very uncommon ~ I found and address ~ I addressed and envelope and began writing a letter ~ Suddenly up popped a more recent address and phone number ~ I dialed and Boom an answering female voice ~ I said: " I'm looking for Jose P******** ~ a mans voice asked: And who are you ~ I repeated ~ I'm looking for ~ and he ~ and we began to laugh and talk ~ and talk ~ I had to ask him to repeat a couple times ~ then I asked: Have you an Email address ~ I sometimes can't hear well on the phone ~ Yes, he said: Email me and I will answer, I'm so glad to hear you ~ I want to talk to you extensively ```

Let me share the Email with you ~ see ~ with me ~ the happiness of finding a beloved friend both though lost forever ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Jose L. P********
Tue, Sep 11, 8:50 PM (13 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Likewise here partner!!!...out of the blue!!!...yes ,...a long time, but not long enough to make us forget,...as I remember......2guys against the grain....outstanding happening!!!!...my address: Jose L. P********. . My Digital address: . Let me have your address, so that I can send letter, photos ect. Ect....As I told you ,I am now ,retired, I am, 72 years young,have shared my life and fortune with my lady for 43years,....very successful, have small, 60 acres hideaway in the White Mountains of Navajo Country, in the 4 corners Area of Arizona.***** ***** Ranch,...from here we, my baby and I ********** the country,...Ja,Ja,JA!!!!....You made my day Richard ***********...I could go on for hours....a big Spanish ABRAZO, for you....over!!!!

cleardot.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts