EXTREME overstock of seeds!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes thats right, I collect and collect and collect until I realize I've overdone it! I have a ton of seeds available right now. Mostly wildflowers and some veggies.

examples - yellow mini cone flowers, dianthus, green peppers, red peppers, basil, tom thumb lettuce, eggplant, blue flax, ect.

I've amazingly been selling them steadily on craigslist for weeks $3 a packet. (Shipping included)

I take paypal at rabyte79@yahoo.com or MO too. (PM me for mailing address)

Also, there are some seeds and bulbs I'd love to have as a trade too. I would also like to trade for baby chicks.... Which I can pay the difference on shipping for those. Only problem is, I'm only willing to take silkies.... My entire coop set up and style revolves around them. They're my chicken passion!!! :D

Oh, PM me for a list... I'd type everything out now, but I've been hitting the wine tonight :lol:

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem,
slikies huh, i've had slikies once they are great gentle pets to have, good choice.
What about some quails or pheasants i can send you some if you want??

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh I wish, I only have housing for chickens right now. I have no set up for the wee one's yet. Someday I hope! :D But that is on hubby! LOL

Latest posts