Farm logo

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah..something like that.

I had envisioned the artwork covering the whole background with type over the top though. Some cloning may be required to extend the ground to the right though.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
Yeah..something like that.

I had envisioned the artwork covering the whole background with type over the top though. Some cloning may be required to extend the ground to the right though.
Yeah that cloning too is awesome in those situations...

Were you thinking the right side getting slightly faded out? Maybe white lettering would look nice over that.

Oh, I do miss my graphic designs days :rolleyes:

Anyways.... busy rewiring my chicken coop after the dog tore it up this morning. Maybe I'll play with it tonight. :D

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
n1105208448_30146118_5626165.jpg

whatcha think?

dbjay417

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I like to use the tools at www.cooltext.com to help design logos for the various projects i've worked on.

But I'm an amateur.

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Much better!! I'd enlarge the Harmony Valley type so it can be more easily seen. The tomato is the focus at the moment, I think it would be better if the name of the farm was foremost on the sign.
But that last one is a vast improvement.

(I worked for about 10 years in an Ad Agency that did mostly graphics)

jlmann

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Totally none of my business , but I think the font for " Harmony Valley Farms" on the last one needs to be changed. I can't put my finger on it , but it just looks wrong - kind of hard on my eyes if you get my meaning. Some of the letters are at "weird" angles or something. Hey whatever works for you though!

smom1976

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
jlmann said:
Totally none of my business , but I think the font for " Harmony Valley Farms" on the last one needs to be changed. I can't put my finger on it , but it just looks wrong - kind of hard on my eyes if you get my meaning. Some of the letters are at "weird" angles or something. Hey whatever works for you though!
I think that if you enlarge the letters making them more of the focus it will solve that problem. Look at the rays and the letters and see that there is a little compitition..

You could also make the rays a little less bold (not much but a little more transparent same color )and it would help with that too..

Latest posts