Farming Big $$$$

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
variety once published my uncles contact for work. His company contract was 5 million dollars a year for 5 years he would be paid 25 million. I once said to him your rich, he replied no I am not "rich is living the way I do and not having to worry about paying for it".

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
That and that the governor (captain moonbeam) and his "progressive " cronies in the state legislature passed a massive gasoline tax increase and a $175 increase in vehicle registration for their pet projects.
Yes, and with gas going up about 7 cents nationally, I can only imagine the cost per gal now.

Oh, and gov moonbeam has already stated he intends to use 20% of that increase to rehabilitate felons.

Oh, another thing. Gas went up 12 cents and diesel went up 20 cents.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Calif is still in the early stages of MJ legislation. My old county, initially approved grows, but when the Hmoung and others came racing in, they reversed their edict and now are shutting down grows every single day.

There is more to be made in Oregon. There are grows all around us - like every single space is occupied with them. Harvest is now over, but the stench still lingers.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
As the 8 - 10 ft tall plants start to mature, there is the distinct aroma of something similar to skunk. At full maturity, when driving by, you can tell there is a grow by the strong smell emanating from the area. I was interested in trimming, cus you can earn $150 - $200 a pound of finished product. But there was the issue of my entire house smelling like a skunk for several weeks (Bandito the dog was sprayed two months ago and still smells a tiny bit), and that I'm not quite shady enough to find someone to hire me.

Latest posts