Finally got a camera! Check out my avatar!

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My digital camera has been broken for over a year and I finally got a new one!!! Yippeeee!! Now I can post some photos on here once in a while. Of course, the subjects of the photos won't compare to most of your beautiful gardens, but maybe someday. Anyway, I now have an avatar. His name is Augustus Maximillion Shortlegger and he is my very best 4-legged buddy. He goes by Gus, or Tater, depending on our reason for addressing him. He loves to help me garden. He can dig to China in 10 seconds flat and has caught many a burrowing critter on our property!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awesome! I would go NUTZ without a camera... its like therapeutic to run around taking pictures. :D

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's great skeeter!, now you can post lots of pictures of your garden. Cute dog by the way, he looks like a great garden companion :D. Looking forward to see the nice pictures! :thumbsup

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Me too, Skeeter!

Ummm

Well, I can't dig to China but I've always liked corgis, I'm looking forward to pictures, taking them is therapeutic, and . . ! That's a cute dog.

Steve

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Excellent! I hope you are better at posting them, than I am. I wait so long between times of posting pics- that I have forgotten how to do it!! Love being old! Adorable pup!

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm very happy with it. It's pretty much idiot-proof, so I should be able to take some decent pics. Spring needs to hurry up and arrive so I can hike around on our property and capture wildflower, etc.

Latest posts