Find the camo frog, in my garden

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:caf

My garden is blessed with froggies and toads, several kinds. Some are good at Camouflage!!!

Find the froggie. It is indeed in this picture!!!

9018_100_3190c.jpg

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I think I see him !! cool !! I am curious how good are frogs in garden ? I know they like bugs, But hope they dont damage my plants when they bury themselves in the ground !! I have small green and black dots frogs, I think they call them leopard frogs.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Froggies and Toadies in abundance are a sign of a healthy environment.

Mine do not seem to dig near plants or upset roots very much. They eat bugs and grubs, I suppose good bugs too.

My garden also has Lizards. Blue Belly. Blue Tailed Racer Skink. And a similar one to the Blue Belly, only with a darker back, like they have a good tan. And Alligator Lizards, kind of green, big, fast, and shy.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Found him, he is very well camo'ed.

I am putting several (well a few more then several) "tire towers" in my garden I'm hoping the inside rim of the patially buried tires will provide a nice shelter for more frogs and toads in my garden.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I spy a frog ! Yes he is very well camoflaged. We have 4 frogs in the koi pond and will soon have toads a plenty.
(My goodness they can get LOUD when they are courting!) and the pond is directly outside our BR window. :p

pretty40acres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I can't see him. :( I'm colorblind. Camo is not a good thing for me:hu I bet he's very cute though! :love I love frogs and toads. I have one of my flower gardens decorated with frogs. :D

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
pretty40acres said:
I can't see him. :( I'm colorblind. Camo is not a good thing for me:hu I bet he's very cute though! :love I love frogs and toads. I have one of my flower gardens decorated with frogs. :D
Look almost dead center of the pic, there is a clump of grass, just to the left of that there is a black rock, then just to the lt and north is the frog.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I see the froggy... which reminds me, I accidently found one in my daughter's garden hiding under her snapdragons when we were picking a few today. It was one FAT FROGGY!!! :lol:

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
pretty40acres said:
Hope this helps.. Sorry everyone I couldn't see it before I enlarged it about 5 times..Hard on ole eyes

8205_camo_frog.jpg

Don

Latest posts