First Black Krim and Big Beef tomatoes. Pics

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I know it's crazy but I just am in awe of what can be grown in a back yard. I am so happy with my tomatoes and really feel bad about cutting them up (not that bad) but these guys are going into a tomato cucumber sandwich and some spicey salsa. Just wish I had better luck with my corn and string beans.

5636_s6300007.jpg

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yummy yummy yummy!!! I wish I could come over and help you eat them. I only have lettuce to trade. :th

Let us know how they taste. I planted black krim for the first time this year but no set blossoms yet.

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Mmmm. Nice and plump, large, and juicey looking tomatoes. :love Sounds like someones gunna be eating like a king tonight!

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
OaklandCityFarmer said:
Awesome looking tomatoes there!

Black Krim is absolutely a great variety! Great taste and texture. Have you ever had them before?
Wow!! The Black Krim is so meaty. What a great tomato. I will definitely be planting these again next year. The Big Beef was great but boy, the Black Krim wins so far.

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
adeledamate said:
OaklandCityFarmer said:
Awesome looking tomatoes there!

Black Krim is absolutely a great variety! Great taste and texture. Have you ever had them before?
Wow!! The Black Krim is so meaty. What a great tomato. I will definitely be planting these again next year. The Big Beef was great but boy, the Black Krim wins so far.
It's a very nice tomato, with almost a salty, smoky flavor. They're great for salads and sandwiches where you don't want have to add extra salt!

Dace

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Those are some nice looking toms! I want to try the Black Krim, I had heard about it about a month ago and I keep looking but haven't found it...although in my quest I ended up coming home with Lemon Boy, Black Cherokee, Green Zebra and a beef style. Each shopping excursion seems to tempt me with a new variety! LOL!!

Enjoy your maters :)

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here's another vote for Black Krims! I can almost taste that sandwich! :)

Congratulations on the start of your harvest! :)