Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have 2 bags of these in fridge since Nov going to put in vases tomorrow
DSCF0416.JPG

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, it is going to smell like a perfume factory when they all bloom! I love Hyacinth in small doses. Can get overpowering in small spaces.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
No matter how clean I keep work, there is still a slight doggy smell. I love to keep flowers that have a scent in waiting room, the stronger the better.
I use Pinesol and add fresh backed cookies or bread to add smell appeal in addition to flowers.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wet dog just has its own smell. It's hard to disguise and hard to eliminate.

Bobm is right, though, Nyboy. Get an automatic bread maker for the office. Start a fresh loaf in the morning and breath happy the rest of the day. The best up-side is fresh baked bread at day's end.

I'll bet even your most complaining customers chipper right up when hit in the face with the aroma of a baking loaf of fresh bread.

For a real olfactory treat, try making cinnamon-raisin bread. Yum and WOW!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I first got an automatic bread maker I called home from school one day to give instructions to my young son. I had fresh bread for supper that night and the other teachers were envious knowing my bread was baking as I taught.

Not just apples, but apples sprinkled liberally with cinnamon. Reminds the buyers of Grandma's house and their youth or of what they hope their new home will smell/feel like.

Latest posts