For Marshall...autumn in West Virginia

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Marshall,

Here is a video my youngest daughter made when she was in the 5th grade. It was for a cultural arts contest. The theme was "Beautiful is..." She won 1st place! I am so very, very proud of her. All of the shots are from within a few miles of our house and several are on our own property. It shows what Google maps can't ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqe1k2zPtnY&feature=youtu.be

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd sure love to be able to watch it, but it says it's private. Meantime I'll do the best I can to imagine the countryside

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Try it now. I don't do youtube, but my daughter does...so ignore any thing relating to Justin Bieber, One Direction, etc...etc...

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Monty I really enjoyed that! The fall is my favorite time of year. I'm always telling my husband that one of these days we are going back east to enjoy the fall colors for our anniversary in October.

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a very special video of a very special area of the world. Your daughter should make more like it!

I actually last week did send Justin Bieber an email...hope he actually read it...suggesting that he listen to and study r and b and late 50's music, and that he get hold of Aretha Franklin for some real lessons about music!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I visited W.V. once. I was the driver for the church youth mission trip! I missed a lot as I HAD to watch the road. So many ohhs and ahhs I missed. I have always wanted to come again when I can GAWK! Julia did a great job. You have every right to be proud of her. :)

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks folks! I actually forgot I posted that. Julia has talked about doing one for each season, but I think middle school is getting in the way ;)

Latest posts