Found a Great site if you're looking for trees.

Angie n Maine

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know I stumbled upon the Arbor Day Foundations website and am in love with it!

One of the great features is that you can type in your zip code and the site will bring up a list of trees that work well in your zone. They have everything from nut, to fruit and flowing trees. They also sell shrubs.

Their prices are also extremely reasonable and if you buy a 6 month membership ($10 I believe) they will send you 10 trees free and get a deep discount on the trees you purchase.

Here is their website for anyone interested....
http://www.arborday.org/ Enjoy!!!

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cool! maybe I'll order some trees! :lol: The have very nice pics. Only if my yard was like that

sebrightlover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
LOL ... That's where my flowering pear, redbuds and I thinks it's a hawthorn is from - the 10 freebies they send with membership!

Wildsky

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Gosh I will have to do that - not that I NEED trees - we have hundreds already...... but I do love tree's!
Thanks Angie

Angie n Maine

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Lol...I don't really need anymore trees either, Wildsky, I want them! I'd like to have a little Orchard. I'm even thinking about getting some of those patio citrus trees that I've seen in plant/seed magazines. Fruit is expensive and it'd be nice to save a few dollars and get better quality food.

Latest posts