Free 25 page booklet - Love Your Basil

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just finished printing mine up... had to do it in all black (skip the front page) wow... that would have been a lot of ink! LOL

I'm trying to get the owner of the site to donate some basil seeds to a basil giveaway on my blog soon. We'll see if we can work that out. I want to try to get a rare variety I don't already have on hand.

Basil is a fun extremely functional herb. I could not survive without some in the yard... I sure can't afford the fresh stuff from the grocery stores. :/

Ariel301

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I love my basil so much I end up killing it because I pick it faster than it grows. :( I need to plant more of it I guess!

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. I went to your link and provided my name and email address. I soon received an email with another link to the "Love Your Basil" site. I could not find a place to download the ebook. I wound up at a page that said something like "get your ebook here" but there was no download selection available.

How did you guys do it? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind - I got it.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Contact her and she will send you a few free packets of any kinds she has listed. She also has dozens of types!!!

She sent me 1/2 packets and I gave some away my blog with a link to her site.

So this year I will have 6 different kinds of basil here in my garden. :D

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am growing Dani Basil this year, 1st time. I grew the larger leaf basil last year which was my 1st year for basil period. I have a magazine with an article about basil basics (because last year my basil didn't do what I would have liked). How much more info is in the 25 page book. Is it recipe or types or what?

The article explains about how to prune which is what I did wrong.

Latest posts