Frozen Wine

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Alcohol has a lower freezing point than water so it shouldn't freeze. Glad you found it before it got skunky.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was surprized it froze. i keep my vodka in freezer. tasted fine. But I am not the best judge, once a client gave me a botttle of wine. Next time she came in she asked how I liked it. I said great I made sangria with it, her eyes got real big, telling me that was a mistake.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy DH did the same once. Went out to truck to find cork pushed out of bottle by frozen contents. I guess the alcohol content in wine is low enough to allow it to freeze unlike vodka, etc... enjoy... ;)

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We like what we like here too. I don't spend much beyond $20 for a bottle and that's rare. We've found many bottles under that price that we enjoy.

However we're blessed with a number of very good wineries in Michigan so finding good local wine is not tough for us.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am not a wine snob at all, I drink mostly the cheaper stuff, not only b/c of my pocket book, but since I am a die hard sweet wine lover most of the high end wine is a little to much lighter fluid for my taste. lol

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The wines the wine snobs rave about taste blech to me, but I am just a redneck with a garden, so what do I know?

Llano Sweet Red is the best! and under $8 a bottle......there's some left.....

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am not a wine snob at all, I drink mostly the cheaper stuff, not only b/c of my pocket book, but since I am a die hard sweet wine lover most of the high end wine is a little to much lighter fluid for my taste. lol
Agree 100%

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
The wines the wine snobs rave about taste blech to me, but I am just a redneck with a garden, so what do I know?

Llano Sweet Red is the best! and under $8 a bottle......there's some left.....
Gonna have to find some and try that. ;)

Latest posts