Fruit Cocktail tree?

jmk3482

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am probably going to order some trees and flowers from www.directgardening.com.

Has anyone gone through them before? How did you like their plants/service?

Also, they have a tree called the fruit cocktail tree and it only grows 10 ft and you get 4 or 5 different fruits on this one tree. It's pricey though. $20 for one tree. Does anyone have of these?

MeanQueenNadine

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I bought one through them, it died.....Here is the problem with them.....You have to return the original packing slip so if you order alot of stuff and something shows up dead (it will - trust me) and you return the packing slip for them to refund, everything else on that order is now no longer protected.....cheap pricing may make you want to order - just wait till the end of the year to see what made it.......you get what you pay for and trust me there prices are for what you are getting, I personally would buy the Fruit Cocktail tree from Raintree, even though the grafts died on that order also, but the difference in the root stock alone is worth it.....just my 2 cents......they are so wickedly cheap I will buy from them but I do not buy anything that I want established immediately like trees, and shrubs.....I am going to pm you a site for nursery reviews.....

Latest posts