ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
For all you crafters.

13669717_1135312759843395_5541511277531131488_n.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is so much to live for yet life is so short .... I'm 68 years of age and I have realized I still have so many unanswered questions! I never found out who let the dogs out... who took Jimmy Buffet's lost shaker of salt... the way to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps... why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"... why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed... why "abbreviated" is such a long word... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going to... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret? ...and do you really think I am this witty ??

... I actually stole this from a FaceBook friend, who stole it from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's Uncle's cousin's, baby mama's Doctor...Now it is your turn to steal it from me... lol Enjoy the rest of your day!

xx p.s dont forget to change your age

Latest posts