Garden humor thread..

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Depending on where you live on Earth relative to that sun ..

. the lines may show if you have a ripe apple off the tree to enjoy.

:)

Steve

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
People born in winter are similar in some ways~that goes for summer~and fall~but if those born in December will have good luck this Friday and have to watch out for a friend trying to steal their girlfriend at the end of the month`because pluto has a bla bla rising toward the lllll```

How ever I would plant those seed early in the year inside the green house and move them out when the weather warms.

I won't make a pun about Uranus as in Harry Potter```

People have, we've seen, things in common with others born around that same time, now if Venus and the #7 or a well mapped out Astro Chart can be of any help~maybe~t hen again```

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol~You have a very high sense of time and order~and can see more clearly than most how a project should be put together~this isn't noticed by most people you are around~this isn't because you won't listen or are set in your ways but because you see early the best move in the game or that no move should be made at all```

We can read this in your writing```

This may be due to luck, Divine Gift~or just your nature~I'm not sure however a person born in February who has draws up a chart can predict march will be a good month for you in particular to buy a car or watch out for low flying birds~maybe```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
strange-photos-29.jpg

Latest posts