Garden humor thread..

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Can we please not head down the politics road again. Cause that is where this discussion is headed. I totally agree, but the humor thread isn’t the place for this.
Shhh no gatekeeping. This is known as pithy farmer wisdom. Snarky comments concerning wasteful ineffeciency may well be a good definition.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sorry I’m just a little wary after how quick things went downhill last week.
Actually its pretty normal. Everybody gets tired of winter forums when spring shows up. Its an actual pattern. The greening garden relaxes everybody, gets us back on the real track.

Me: What there be?

He: Might be a tree.

Me: Looks like a weed.

He: Let it grow, we will see.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The kitchen sink kept backing up. I finally called a septic company to come pump out the grease trap-if we even had one. The guys showed up, husband got all manly and said he “would handle it “. OK I said and went back to playing with granddaughters in the dirt. I had to go in the house and I found this.

I title this picture, “Because my husband knows where the grease trap is.”

53E476B6-7E7E-4986-8343-02399BA6397E.jpeg

I put it all back. Turned out we don’t have a grease trap, but we do have a 2” line from the kitchen sink to the clean out pipe sticking up out of the ground.

later I asked husband, “Just where in he// did you think the grease trap was? You don’t even know what a grease trap is do ya?”

He laughed and said, “You knew what I was when you married me.”

:lol:

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The kitchen sink kept backing up. I finally called a septic company to come pump out the grease trap-if we even had one. The guys showed up, husband got all manly and said he “would handle it “. OK I said and went back to playing with granddaughters in the dirt. I had to go in the house and I found this.

I title this picture, “Because my husband knows where the grease trap is.”

View attachment 39609

I put it all back. Turned out we don’t have a grease trap, but we do have a 2” line from the kitchen sink to the clean out pipe sticking up out of the ground.

later I asked husband, “Just where in he// did you think the grease trap was? You don’t even know what a grease trap is do ya?”

He laughed and said, “You knew what I was when you married me.”

:lol:
THIS is how to successful marriage!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband's fix-it tools are a hammer and duct tape. Recently he discovered Gorilla glue. He nearly dismantled his Kawasaki Mule looking for the battery because it wouldn't start. Good thing I came along and stopped him. I found it in about 30 seconds and convinced him to leave it alone until we get the NEW battery. Why? Because if you take out the old battery now, when you get the new battery, you'll have no idea how to hook up all those wires going across it again. Actually, he won't touch it, a neighbor will come do the change out. LOL LOL

Latest posts