Garden humor thread..

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
baymule said:
Two older ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
One leaned over and said, "Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off right now and streak through that stupid flower show!"
"You're on!" said the other old lady, holding up a $5.00 bill.

As fast as she could, the first little old lady fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely naked, streaked through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause. The naked lady burst out through the door surrounded by a cheering crowd.

"What happened?" asked her waiting friend.
"Why, I won first prize for Best Dried Arrangement."

Any winners out there? :lol:
:gig

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
8871_1016072_640151216012727_884426508_n.jpg

8871_images.jpg

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A city boy bought a small farm. Wishing to be neighborly a farmer gave him a dozen hatching eggs and a broody hen. A few weeks later the farmer dropped in to see how it came out.
"Not a single egg hatched"
Wal durn, I know them eggs was fertile. What you reckon went wrong?"
"Maybe I planted them too deep" said the city boy.

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
hoodat said:
A city boy bought a small farm. Wishing to be neighborly a farmer gave him a dozen hatching eggs and a broody hen. A few weeks later the farmer dropped in to see how it came out.
"Not a single egg hatched"
Wal durn, I know them eggs was fertile. What you reckon went wrong?"
"Maybe I planted them too deep" said the city boy.
ha! dumb city folks!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
desertlady said:
Two older ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
One leaned over and said, "Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off right now and streak through that stupid flower show!" . . . . . . . .
:gig
Not a winner . . . . at least not quite yet, but I did choke up my BFFs with that one at supper last night. Literally 'choked'. One started laughing while chewing and swallowed wrong. Thanks so much!

Latest posts