valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
1606886995585.png

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don’t mean to be a Grinch however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my wine out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
🎄

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don’t mean to be a Grinch however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my wine out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
🎄
Before tossing your phone, don't forget to destroy the sim card... :hide

Latest posts