Garden update ...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just received a very long e-mail from the barrister. He said that the person with a same name as me, died in a car crash on March 15, 2015. He never married and had no kids. The amount of the account is One million two hundred thousand British Pounds . This was followed with a l o n g essay of how hard he worked to finally find me. Then to get back to him. He still did NOT say anything of what it would cost me to claim my loot. :caf Anyone have any bright ideas as to have some fun with this idiot.? :idunno:gig
Flip the script. Tell him that if he sends you the 200,000, you'll sign over the Million to him.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well boys and girls .... the garden tour is up and running now .... www.clarkgreenneighbors.org.gov/gardentour . the garden list will be on the left. .choose what garden (s) you want to see. .when the page comes up, scroll down a wee bit and a photo of the owner pops up , click on it and the film starts ( make sure to have the volume on ) . All this after 4-5 hours of filming followed by editing to cut it down to mere minutes. ENJOY !!!!!:thumbsup

Last edited:

Latest posts