GASP! Sheep Kidnapping! =0

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lol, no, not quite, but it sure looks like it by this picture!!
shp.jpg

Poorly hogtied Cheviot ewe. She's a slippery one!!

Halfway home, I flipped her onto her legs and she then decided it was time to get the blindfold off.

We were worried she would fly through a windshield, tying her standing looked dicey, just the fronts folded didn't slow her, blindfold didn't really do anything what-so-ever. =/

Hmmm, what to do with a possibly wild ewe when 2.5hrs from home....
So yea, she was hogtied and she did great. Not as awesome as my dolls, who ride freely, but still not as bad as it could of been!

Nice n new pictures tomorrow! She's fairly cute, has one black spot on the back of each ear. :) And boy, is she ever tall!

For now, I'm hoping she doesn't jump a fence trying to keep away from my LGD!
She even shadowed me while I tried to get my sheep to come over and say hello. When my brave Cotton Candy did finally come up, this giant chicken of a sheep went the other way! =/

I was hoping to get a mini cheviot, for the wool, but the closest breeder was 6+ hours away and they didn't feel like responding much at all. So when this one, who should be a smaller border cheviot came up for sale, much closer and cheaper, I said, why the heck not! I know others have bred dolls to large breeds, so it might work out and I'll have some lamb for dinner, too.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A bank robber sheep!!! :lol: Just send her in with a note! Haha! Got any pics of her not all scrunched up in a car wearing a disguise? And congrats on your new girl!

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
You guys are too funny. Glad I posted here, I know on some other forums, I would of gotten a lot of smack for containing her in that way. But she's no worse for wear.

Freezing rain right now, so everyone was in the barn with her. Hopefully, they will be buddies by day break.

She sticks out like crazy!
cchh.jpeg
ch.jpeg
chh.jpeg

Oh, and my rams got kicked out of the sheep side the other day for hogging food and TBoning the ewes away. Oddly, the horses have been fairly nice to them. =/ Guess they're growing up, lol.
r.jpeg

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
She also needs a name. Anyone have any suggestions while staring at this cute face??

Attachments

• ch.jpeg
    ch.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 198

Latest posts