Goin' to the Dogs!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
William has been gone 3 1/2 weeks now. I had forgotten that I would be having to pick up everything I drop now! it was nice having him Hoover up all dropped foodstuff.
It's hard too adapt after years of their companionship. :hugs

I'm dreading the day my old boy leaves me we were thrown together and have come through so much.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The new foster is doing great! She’s definitely high energy but shows no signs of being destructive yet. She hasn’t tried to eat the cats or other dog yet either! It’s a miracle!
We’ve discovered she’s loves frisbees and running so we’ve been using those two things to wear her out. I’m excited because I’ve always wanted a dog that would be able to go running with me and out of the 9 dogs we’ve had in my lifetime she’s the first that’s both willing and able. She will definitely need to whip me into shape though lol. We did two half mile runs today and I’m ready for a nap on the couch!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dog beds go on half off sale at Tractor Supply for Black Friday Week! With the big dogs I have, that is a deal that I wait for! I tossed the last 2 that were on the porch, coming apart (WHY do they chew on their beds????) and so full of sand, they must have weighed as much as a horse. So Trip and Carson are sleeping on the carpet that is a door matt. Sheba and Sentry are always in the sheep pasture and they curl up in the barn on rainy or VERY cold days/nights.

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
While I was reading today~
37353.jpg

Latest posts