Going on 11 months..........

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
...........and, I fear, that I'll never be the same. The love of gardening, and everything else, has been overtaken.

"Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back.......
Standing alone, my senses reel"

6615_003.jpg

Love and miss you guys

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
We didn't know your lovely wife, boggy....But, of this I am sure- she would not have wanted your life to be miserable without her. She would have wanted you to find joy in living and remembering the good times. Try not to look toward that "black ribbon"- look ahead, remember the satisfaction you had from working in the dirt. Grow something, look toward a harvest, the future... do it for her! Sending positive energy your way, and wishing you only the best for the future. Go dig in the dirt, today...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We miss you too! I hope you find a place in your heart for gardening to have more room. It's a good place to be close to nature and the one's we love. Sometimes nature sings to us in ways we all understand differently, and need. :hugs Sometimes you hear the ones you love the most. When I lost my grandfather, I feel closest to him out in the garden like when I was a kid. All of a sudden I remember more about those days I loved.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Boggy...I just don't know what to say. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
Oh Boggy...I just don't know what to say. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.

Mary
That goes for me too, BoggyB.

I will tell you what I'd like you to do -- I'd like you to make some reasonable and steadfast plans for the special days that are coming up. You know what days those are.

Find yourself in the right place on those days. Make your plans now and let others who you care about and who care about you know where you will be on those days. I'd like you to write those plans down on the calendar or write a little about why you should be where you intend to be on those days.

. . . and, be there.

Steve