Good day from Sophia

sophie valencia

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Sophia but you can call me Sophie (my friends fondly called me). I am an outdoor lover and gardener at heart and looking forward to have a lot of fun here.
I am excited to share and learn from each of our experiences. Have a good day..

Cheers!:D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Sophia! I will use that name if you don't mind. I just love it and kept calling Olivia (my granddaughter) Sophia for the first few weeks of her life. I finally remembered that it was Olivia! :rolleyes:

You will love this site and we are always happy to have new gardeners join us.

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy Sophie! One of the most beautiful names. I hope you stick with us here. This seems to be the quiet time around here, and the posts tend to wander off topic. Speaking of off topic, did you notice the meteor shower the past couple nights too?

:caf

They have the funnest bunch of emoticons on these message things! ya click more smiles and there's a regular party full of them

:rose Welcome aboard :rose

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great to have you join us, Sophia! I hope (expect) you will find this a great place for questions, suggestions, hints, advice, sharing and anything down and dirty (as in soil).

Let us know more about where you are and what your gardening conditions are. So pleased to have you growing with us!

Love, Smart Red

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello and welcome... can't wait to hear your story, and I hope you share pictures! :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome Hello Sophie, glad you have come to visit. Where are you located? what do you grow? you will love it here. Good friends and lots of helpfull advice.

Latest posts