Good Fruit Tree Nurseries, online

mudda

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a favorite nursery to order from online that has a good variety of fruit trees, and berry bushes. I have been looking at www.autumnridgenursery.com
They seem to have a good guarantee. Any other suggestions? I am looking for Boysenberrries, and blackberries, and fruit trees hardy in zone 5.

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome, Mudda! :)

Aside from local nurseries, I've had excellent experiences with Raintree Nursery in Washington State.

It's been a few years, but we are still very happy with the trees and other plants we bought from them! :)

Raintree

Thanks for the link! :)

mudda

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I looked a little further into Autumn Ridge Nursery. I'm glad I did. They had way more complaints than good comments.

Rosalind

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Trees of Antiquity is my personal favorite for trees, and Nourse Farms for berry bushes. They always send decent-sized plants, properly dormant, that always grow well when I follow the planting directions to the letter.

mistylady

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I bought an apple tree, 2 sugar maples and got a free walnut from Autumn Ridge. they are all doing fine. The apple is coming out more at the bottom of the trunk about halfway down. So I'm not thrilled but the others are greening up nicely.

Guerneys (I think I'm spelling it right) is great. I bought an apple from them (got the deluxe standard for 6 bucks more). its beautiful. The root system was excellent. 9 blackberries - I need to complain that 4 are dead but they should replace them. 4 mulberry trees - one was injured by the neighbor but they are all greening up. 3 cherry bushes that were pretty nice. I just planted them out last week. But the apple tree was well worth the extra money. I recommend them highly!

meriruka

Sprout
Reaction score
Gurney's also has 'Little bigs' that only grow about 10 ft tall and have full size apples. Our's had apples on them the second year after planting.

Latest posts