Gotta love Lowe's!

gardeniasandhens

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
So we're re-doing my room and normally we shop at Home Depot for this kinda stuff but my grandpa has been in the hospital and there is a Lowe's right next door. So today, we bought some paint and shtuff and since my mommy loves me so muh she let me get some flower seeds. I bought and planted english daisies, painted daisies, and foxgloves. Can someone tell me around what time do they bloom?
I'm so excited:)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It seems like there is only 1, or so, variety of foxglove that blooms the 1st year - "Foxy." They are usually biennials so it takes them 12+ months to complete their life cycle. They do a real good job reproducing on their own, however.

Painted daisies are perennials. They are just about the earliest flowers to bloom in my garden. But, they've got a long way to go from seed to flowering plant.

English daisies - I'm not sure . . .

Steve

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am not familiar with the flowers you chose but you can google them an get a wealth of info. Try Daves Garden. BuT I also love Lowes.

DIYSeattle

Sprout
Reaction score
Some people are allergic to foxglove and it can be poisonous to some people and some animals. Thats about all I know about foxglove. Also it can cause an allergic reaction in some also.

Latest posts