Gourd ornaments

bluebird

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Here are some pix of the gourd ornaments that were made in my class Saturday. I work for our local county park, and we do gourd programs about 4 times a year.

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Bluebird Carole, what type of gourds are those? I only know of the larger and funny-shaped ones.

Your gourds look like big eggs. (You know, if you cheated and used EGGS, you can always admit it to us, your chicken friends...)

bluebird

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
These are the EGG gourds that we talked about! There are many different types and sizes of gourds.

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Carole, I wasn't paying attention to the thread about gourds where you mentioned egg gourds. That'll teach me to ignore things!! Are those the seeds you sent someone else (I can't check their name now because I'm too busy writing to you)?

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Carole, never mind - I was paying attention this time and checked out the BuySellTrade thread and saw your postings with Sgtsheart.

I'd like to grow those egg gourds so I can stop bursting my eyeballs & brains out every time I blow out eggs.

peeps7

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!! I never thought to do that with gourds, hmmmmm more ornaments on the tree now I guess. :D

Latest posts