Great Soaps

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
@murphysranch was very kind and generous, she sent me 2 smoke trees when I commentated on them. When the trees arrived some of her homemade soap where also sent. The soap was labeled gardeners, it had a rough texture which I loved, after winter of heat my skins was dry and itchy. The gardeners soap did a great job exfoliating dry skin. I had to have more and ordered the goat soap also. I am not sure why but the soap bar lasts much longer then store bought. if you want to treat yourself try her soaps !! I am very glad I did.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a rosemary/lavender soap one of the local crafts people makes that I love to use, even on my hair. I can't wait till the farmers market opens up so I can get more. But I might check out @murphysranch, as well.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you @Nyboy The reason my soaps last is because unlike many soap makers, I cure them for a minimum of 4 weeks before they are offered for sale. This drys them to a hard bar, and balances the pH over the time. I also package them in biodegradable perforated shrink wrap so they continue to cure.

Mine are made with: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, a liquid such as goats milk, water, aloe vera juice, beer, heavy cream, to name a few, then another oil (almond oil, apricot oil, avocado oil, etc), then castor oil for good bubbles. I don't make soap with Melt & Pour.