greenhouse in bad spot..

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,
i go to school today and when i came home i noticed a small greenhouse my dad built, as much as i appreciated it he build it over some flower bulbs i planted in the ground. When i go to tell him to move it he said to just leave it. Honestly i really dont want it in that spot how could i use the greenhouse for my vegetables if flowers will grow there. :( I just hope he'll move it, it got me a little upset because i have the garden layed out and planned and if the greenhouse is there it will effect my planting. Dont know how to tell him to move it.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow,

Send your Dad over here. He can put one up anywhere he likes in my yard.

Of course you did not really say what your Dad's motivation was; was this his idea to build one or did your mom ask him, or was this something you have been wishing for and he wanted to surprise you?

At any rate, if I were you I would learn really fast that you never ask anyone that has spent such an effort to do more than they have. Instead you should thank him (because I am assuming this was for you to use), and then go out and round up a load of friends and make a slight adjustment to the structure. When he notices just tell him that you felt it had a better place in accordance to your garden designs and I doubt he will be offended at all. Either that or count your blessings, again thank him, and then move your bulbs. Bulbs can be quite forgiving (far more than Dads can be).

Be appreciative! Be aware that sometimes the Universe answers us but does not quite provide in the most optimum fashion; so be careful what you ask for by being more specific in your needs. :)

Wishing you Luck. This is definitely a Gift to rejoice in.

Take care, Ron

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Wow,

Send your Dad over here. He can put one up anywhere he likes in my yard.

Of course you did not really say what your Dad's motivation was; was this his idea to build one or did your mom ask him, or was this something you have been wishing for and he wanted to surprise you?

At any rate, if I were you I would learn really fast that you never ask anyone that has spent such an effort to do more than they have. Instead you should thank him (because I am assuming this was for you to use), and then go out and round up a load of friends and make a slight adjustment to the structure. When he notices just tell him that you felt it had a better place in accordance to your garden designs and I doubt he will be offended at all. Either that or count your blessings, again thank him, and then move your bulbs. Bulbs can be quite forgiving (far more than Dads can be).

Be appreciative! Be aware that sometimes the Universe answers us but does not quite provide in the most optimum fashion; so be careful what you ask for by being more specific in your needs. :)

Wishing you Luck. This is definitely a Gift to rejoice in.

Take care, Ron
Hi,
Thanks for replying, yeah i'll just ask nicely if he can move it, i really dont want someone to build a greenhouse i cant use.

Thanks again!!!!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
smom1976 said:
maybe dig up the bulbs?
Well their starting to grow now so, like i said i'll just ask nicely to see if i he can move it, it would be easier to move it then have to disturb all the bulbs.

Latest posts